Family Mediation: Theory and Practice
This new innovative book provides students with the basic grounding in theories and skills of family mediation. Coverage includes:
• Approaches to mediating a range of family law disputes;
• When family mediation may or may not be appropriate;
• Family mediation legislation;
• Special family law mediation issues;
• The role of lawyers in family mediation;
• Ethical considerations; and
• How mediation fits in the context of other family law trends.
This book is appropriate for skills courses and clinics focusing on family mediation as well as family mediation seminars.
New York, NY
family, divorce, custody, children, dispute resolution, mediation
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration | Family Law | Law
Murphy, Jane C. and Rubinson, Robert, "Family Mediation: Theory and Practice" (2009). Books. 6.